Should I Create Content Agency - Digital Marketing


All right what's going on guys this is RainKraft, here Digital Marketing FAQs. Should I be creating a content agency? So the question is; hey should I be just writing it do I get my own writers or use my current marketing resources or should I be sending it out whether it's an agency a content company whatever might be right it could be a freelancer. So, what should I do? I would take a look at the resources that I have in the organization if I were you. 

So, let's say I have one person in my marketing I'm just using that because it's the equation is simple one person. Well, ok great that one person is doing probably more than one marketing task per day they're not just focused on creating content. 

So, if that one person is let's say they're doing some email newsletter, they're doing some social media support, they're sort of doing project management and being in all the meetings that are related to marketing. How much time are they're really going to be spending on content creation 10% fair to say maybe 15% but I don't think they can be spending anything more than that unless their job is a copywriter. 

So, let's say you got two people in the company right so you still got one person that's only doing 10% because they also have to be involved in every aspect of the company that's related to marketing so the second person you can probably say spend 30 percent of their time because you know they dragged this person into every meeting with the other person so they don't really get to save any time anyway. 

However, let's just say person number two you know it's a little bit more dedicated who actually likes writing more but may not actually have you know the background in the industry but anyhow 30% right let's just say okay 50% I mean if you can get lucky, however, what you really want to be doing is can this person write with SEO in mind then great you know let that person do it or do they have the expertise the industry,  knowledge can they optimize, the content can they go back and consolidate? 

Do they know what topics they should be writing, what length what are the competitors doing and what keyboard should I be focused on in my headline and also throughout the entire piece of content and for that particular term that I'm trying to optimize my site for what are my competitors that are on the first page of Google what keywords do they have in their content? Do they have the tools? Just talk about the tools for a minute do they have the tools to be able to analyze the entire SERP and then figure out what keywords do I need to have in order to have a better say on it and then beyond that can I promote the content that I'm creating or writing and then can I get the views and the readers that I'm looking for? If all of these answers are yes then fantastic you should try to do it in-house maybe it's cost-effective or they're just able to do that. 

But if you don't have anyone who's sort of focused on content production, you don't have a project manager to oversee it you don't have SEO analysts of strategists that tell you what to write about and what keywords to include may not have the tools to actually figure out what's trending? And then what about Google Trends is it going up for that particular term and even the specific terms that you should be using throughout the content right the diversification of the same words you know different ways to say the same thing perhaps Google is looking for because the other competitors may have it on the first page of Google. 

These are all important factors that you want to take into consideration when designing in-house versus using anyone it doesn't have to be an agency it could be a third party. However, how much time and effort are they going to put into it? Or even my best question to ask is why are we creating this content? Many times as the organization's creating content just because that's what the person's job is they just create content every day if you look at their history a lot of content sort of looks the same sounds the same it's the same exact thing but just a different headline and what's happening are you're confusing Google by creating similar content and none of them are actually ranking or producing any views of results for the brand. 

So, in my opinion, that case that would be a complete waste of money rather be waste of time and resources, I might as well create less content make sure this is the best piece of content that our company's ever created and then spend plenty of money promoting that and if so because down that so really comes from the strategy side of things. So, if you got the strategy down you may be able to do it or having the agency dictate the strategy and you write the content that's a possibility. However, taking on the whole entire planning, production promotion part is a lot of work and I don't know if unless the team is much larger than that and a lot of dedicated resources perhaps you can pull it off. 

Visit Here:- Career Coach

Also Read:- https://rainkraft.blogspot.com/2020/08/amazing-seo-content-writing-services.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 of the Best Content Writing Tools for Writers -Rainkraft

Utilizing SEO Content Writing Services

Why do you need an Executive Coach?